Sunnybank Hills, QLD, Australia
Body Smart is a leading Allied Health provider based in South East Queensland. We are determined to inspire change in our clients we serve every day. At Body Smart, we believe movement is medicine, and our goal is to help our community live active, healthy and more independent lives. Providing education, evidence-based clinical exercise and rehab to empower clients.
With a growing demand for our unique approach, Body Smart is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an energetic and talented Exercise Physiologist to join our Sunnybank Hills clinic team! We are seeking Exercise Physiologists who believe movement is medicine to join our team of like-minded professionals. Working from our industry-leading rehab clinic and across the local community.
You will be responsible for providing assessment and interventions for a diverse caseload; working with clients working towards maximising their health and wellbeing.
When working with us, your daily will include-
- Clinical exercise and pilates prescription and programming to maximise clients health, function, capacity and mobility
- Neurological and Musculoskeletal rehab & management planning
- Long term health and wellbeing education and management for chronic health conditions
- Liaising with clients, referrers, doctors, employers and other members of our allied health team to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Working with your team to achieve holistic, practical outcomes
If you're a motivated Exercise Physiologist who takes pride in your work, is eager to contribute to a stronger, more active and independent community and want to make a real difference in people's lives, Body Smart wants to hear from you.
If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
If you are passionate about Clinical Exercise and movement as medicine and want to make an impact to help people get the most out of their bodies,
If you are confident, driven and motivated,
If you have experience in all aspects of physical therapy, a thirst for learning, growth and diversity, We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
Why Body Smart?
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common health problems
- Competitive remuneration package
- Weekly mentoring and in-house continuing education
- Highly varied interesting caseload
- Vibrant Team Culture - Join a team of dedicated, talented, motivated, young professionals!
- Career Progression - Into specialty and leadership positions
- Modern Clinic and Rehab facilities - With full use of Gymnasium and free studio Pilates classes!
Keen to join a friendly, supportive and rapidly growing organisation that values innovation and making an impact? Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply now!