Sunnybank Hills, QLD, Australia
About the business
Body Smart is a leading Allied Health group in Brisbane, inspiring change in the clients we work with every day. Body Smart is growing our team and we want like-minded clinicians who are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and live full and rich lives.
About the role
Body Smart has a newly created opportunity for a Speech Pathologist who wants to make a difference while working with a team of enthusiastic multi-disciplinary allied health practitioners. We support a diverse community ranging from children through to the elderly and treat a broad range of conditions from language development, social skill development, voice and swallowing. At Body Smart, we promote active partnerships with our clients; seeking to understand their goals and interests and developing interventions which are engaging and focus on building independence.
This successful Speech Pathologist will work across our Southside clinic locations including Sunnybank, Beenleigh, Cleveland and Ipswich (only 1 clinic per day). A fuel card will be provided to support you in travelling to our locations.
Benefits and perks
- Above award full time salary and bonus reward system + superannuation
- High-quality professional development with mentoring by experienced senior clinicians
- Potential for flexible working arrangements, including part-time, flex-time and job share arrangements
- Fun, active work environment with a like-minded team in a progressive expanding company
- Full use of Gymnasium and Pilates studio
Skills and experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments and therapy interventions with a diverse caseload of clients
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure continuity of care for our clients and to maximise their outcomes
- Maintain a high level of practice and achieve client outcomes and personal Clinical excellence measures
- An ability to problem solve, think on your feet
- Excellent face to face, verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate with a diverse patient base ranging from people with disabilities to athletes and chronic disease management patients
- Professional, friendly persona who takes pride in making a difference
- Loves having fun being apart of a team, but also driven to work independently
- New/Recent Graduates encouraged to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org